Monday, May 5, 2014

Mani Monday: "Phoebe" by Julep

Phoebe // Julep

"Phoebe" is a perfect color for the upcoming spring and summer months! I received this color in a recent Julep Maven box (a subscription box that I'm currently loving!). It's a vibrant blue-green with a metallic finish.  I'm usually a cream-finish kind of girl, but I'm so happy with this metallic finish, because it definitely adds to the ocean-like vibe.  I used an E.L.F glitter polish to add some extra sparkle for my accent nail.  This nail combination seems like something a mermaid would wear!  It's a lovely pop of color and it makes me super excited for summer!

Julep Maven is such an awesome beauty subscription as well! You can get your first box absolutely free, and every box after that is $19.99. I know, it sounds kind of expensive for just nail polish (and believe me, I was going to cancel my account after I got my free box), but just know that you are getting quality nail polishes that have only safe ingredients (no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBPs), dries quickly, and has fantastic formulation that isn't too goopy or streaky.  In a lot of ways, Julep beats out my Deborah Lippmann, Chanel, and Butter London polishes!  You are totally getting your money's worth because each polish is sold for $14 on their website, but in your monthly box, you get 2 polishes and an extra full-sized product for only $19.99 (it could be a nail or beauty product, or even make up!).  Definitely consider it! :)

What are some spring/summer nail polishes you've been loving recently? Let me know in a comment below, because I'm a nail junkie and would love suggestions!

Thank you for taking the time to read today's post!

xoxo,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful color
    It looks pretty

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great color:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete